Tickets will be available January 19, 2022! Please visit AmFamChampionship.com for the most up to date ticket information.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP?
Tickets will be available soon. Youth 17 and under will receive FREE admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Please remember to add the free Culver's youth ticket to your cart upon purchasing the adult ticket online
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP TICKET PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- General Admission | Valid Any One-Day | $20 ($25 after May 1, 2022)
- AARP Champion 50+ General Admission | Valid Any One-Day | $15 ($20 after May 1 2022)
- Military and First Responders Three-Day Pass | Free (>ore information available soon on this program!)
- Culver's Youth General Admission | Free for youth 17 and under with a paid adult
AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE CHAMPIONSHIP CONCERT PRESENT BY MADISON MEDIA PARTNERS TICKET PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- This years concert will feature Lady A with special guests Boyz II Men and Edwin McCain. The event will take place at Breese Stevens Field in Madison, WI.
- General Admission | $49
- General Admission Concert + Golf | $59
- Gold Circle | $95
- Gold Circle + Golf | $99
WHEN CAN I PRINT MY TICKETS IF I PURCHASE THEM ONLINE?
Tickets will be emailed upon purchase. Print your PDF at home or show your event tickets on your phone at the gate.
WILL THERE BE A WILL CALL LOCATION?
Yes. There will be a Will Call location just outside the main entry gate. A photo ID will be required to pick up any tickets at will call.
IS THERE A MILITARY OR FIRST RESPONDER TICKET AVAILABLE?
Yes! More information to come rearding our military and first responder tickets. Please visit AmFamChampionship.com for the most up to date information.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OR UPGRADED TICKETS?
Chalets, Skyboxes, and Cabanas Available. Please contact the Mike Unitan with Legendary Way Marketing and the American Family Insurance Tournament team at: firstname.lastname@example.org